Each person has different trigger. For depressed people, a small things can blow their mind, causing them fall into depression hole for few days. To me, the small thing that able trigger my depression is song. My therapist warn me to not listen the song that will raise negative thoughts and sad emotions.
But I can’t do it.
There’s times I accidentally click the play button and will freeze for 3 minutes whenever I listen it. It’s like a sharp knife stab my heart and bleed slowly. I can’t move as flashback runs in my head. At that time, I really someone to snap or hug me before I fall into depression again.
What kind of song will trigger my depression?
Here’s the list:
1. Please – Jang Jae In (OST. Athena)
2. Mistake – Girls’ Generation
3. Time Machine – Girls’ Generation
4. Auditory Hallucination – Jang Jae In (OST. Kill Me Heal Me)
5. The Devil Within – Digital Daggers