I may be the only girl who didn’t put any makeup at my workplace, but once you know me, well, get ready to see bunch of stuff that will make you goes, ” I never thought you can be so feminime”
I already said million times that I’m not makeup person. But, there’s several occassion where I need to put some makeup.
And here it is, my makeup drawer.
Now, let’s take a look from top.
As you can see, this is where I keep all my brush, eyelash curler, makeup pencil sharpener, hairclip, makeup sponge and razor. Most of brush I bought at Watsons and Oriflame. While for sponge, two of them are from DanDan Store.
In second drawer, I have:
- Wardah Double Function Kit (I use this as concealer)
- Garnier BB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector (Works well on me, but it fade easily)
- Sariayu Martha Tilaar Bedak Padat SPF 15 Plus Refreshing Aromatic (Only use it during teaching practice)
- Maybelline Clear Smooth Original Pressed Powder (So far, I love this powder)
- NYX Born To Glow Liquid Illuminator (I don’t remember why I bought this)
- Oriflame Pure Colour Pressed Powder (My all-time favorite)
In third drawer, well, it’s kinda random.
- Beauty blender (Got this at DanDan Store)
- Mirror (Gift from mother)
- Round small mirror (from my friend)
- Very Me Cover Up Concealer (Usually I wear it for my under eyes)
- Gatsby Harajuku Volume Up (I bought this after I cut my hair very short)
- Marcks’ Bedak (Nah, don’t ask me about it. I rarely use it LOL)
- Wardah Lightening BB Cream (Only for party. Not recommend for daily use)
Okay…this one is more messy than other. This is where I keep my eye makeup and lip products
And here’s my eye makeup:
- Very Me Double Trouble Night Glow in Brown colour (It actually for eyeliner, but I use it for eyebrow :p)
- PIXY Hypnotic Eyeliner (Again, I don’t remember why I bought this)
- The ONE High Impact Eye Pencil (My second favorite eyeliner^^)
- SILKYGIRL Eye Opener Waterproof Mascara (The only mascara I have LOL)
- Oriflame Wonder Liner (I usually fail apply this one. Guess I’m only good with the pencil one)
- Etude Oh My Eye Lash (Bought this at chic-princessa.com ^^)
- Viva Eye Liner Pencil (Just tried once, and never use it again)
- Very Me Double Trouble Night Glow in Black&White colour (my daily eyeliner)
- Emina Pop Rouge Pressed Eye Shadow (Bought this for graduation year ago)
And for lip product, I have:
- Purbasari Daily Series No. 17 (Only wear it when I forget to wear Oriflame one)
- Lip Ice Yummy Cherry flavour (It has mint sensation, so when you wear it, your lip will cold as hell)
- Wardah Longlasting Lipstik No. 02 Pink Sorbet (Love this colour!)
- Nivea Lovely Lips (I usually wear it as second layer)
- Maybelline Baby Lips Smoothing Cherry (Just in case, if I forgot wear Lip Ice in the morning)
- Oriflame Pure Colour Lipstick Soft Coral (My daily lipstick)
- L’Oreal Natural Color Riche No. 258 Berry Blush (Gorgeous colour for brunette like me)
- Maybelline Color Show No. 403 Plum Perfect (Only for party because the colour are too bright for my taste)
Last but not least, Emina Cheeklit. It’s the only blush on I have.
Wow, what a long post!
I never expect writing about beauty will feel so fun. Maybe I should do more often, like I used to.
Well, hope you find some inspiration here. Have a nice day! ^^